Override function is playing up on Gen3 Pro

Mightyfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have set override time to 2 hours and it has been working like a charm for the past year. Eversince i did a software update on reeflink last week then override function is no longer accurate. The time it takes to switch back to daily program is random sometimes 5 mins and other times could be half hour or 50 mins. Could someone please tell me how to fix it?
 
I haven't experienced this myself, so I can't really chime in. If you don't get the answer you're looking for here on the forum, I've posted the EcoTech Customer Service link below. Sounds like a perfect question for them to shed light on. (Don't forget to share their response here, too! [emoji4])

http://support.ecotechmarine.com/anonymous_requests/new
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new