oxygen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter versach000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

versach000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to sell my babies clown fish very soon. I researched for buying suitable oxygen tank but there are many different kind.

There are the oxygen tank for Scuba, Medical, and Welding. Can I use any of these?
 
I plan to sell my babies clown fish very soon. I researched for buying suitable oxygen tank but there are many different kind.

There are the oxygen tank for Scuba, Medical, and Welding. Can I use any of these?

You want the tanks that have 540 valves, not 870.

You can fill them at most welding shops.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new