Ozone before co2 scubber ?

Stormhaven

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2017
Messages
121
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys .
Can I run my ozone generator before my co2 scubber .

Ozone-scubber-Skimmer

Thanks
 
Hi Guys .
Can I run my ozone generator before my co2 scubber .

Ozone-scubber-Skimmer

Thanks
I have never heard of that method before. Where did you learn about it? I have only heard about running each on two different skimmers
 
I've one one skimmer on the system.
But not sure if the ozone with react negatively with the co2 media.
 
I've one one skimmer on the system.
But not sure if the ozone with react negatively with the co2 media.
Ozone will degrade most plastics, is a strong oxidizer, and generally poisonous if released into the atmosphere. So if it were me, I’d probably be safer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new