Ozone question

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers looking to add an ozone generator to my 200 gallon, wanted to get some info before I purchase one. Is it worth it? How to set it up? What else do I need to set it up, my goal is to have clarity in the tank I also heard it does help remove Dino’s and other. This is the unit I was looking at Enaly Ozone Generator OZAC-PLUS 200 and get a orp probe and a jumbo receiver canister would appreciate the help and advice

Cycleguy0623

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running the same Ozone unit into my Reef Octopus Elite Skimmer. I kept smelling ozone even through the carbon I out on the lid so I added a recirculating kit to it and run that to a carbon filter then into my co2 media. Zero issues since running 5 min an hour on roughly 100gal of water. I’m very happy with the results. The water is pretty much invisible.

OP
OP
C

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running the same Ozone unit into my Reef Octopus Elite Skimmer. I kept smelling ozone even through the carbon I out on the lid so I added a recirculating kit to it and run that to a carbon filter then into my co2 media. Zero issues since running 5 min an hour on roughly 100gal of water. I’m very happy with the results. The water is pretty much invisible.
Can you show me your set up if you don’t mind?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 140 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back