Ozone routing help

clifg

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,020
Location
Belmont, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm looking for a bit of input on how I can hook my ozone generator up so everything is as safe as can be. The picture below is how my set up looks right now. I have the BRS CO2 scrubber connected directly to the X-120 skimmer. I haven't been able to find much info on connecting Ozone and CO2 scrubbers so any help with which one should come first would be great. And then where I can put the carbon so that the ozone passes through the carbon before going into the skimmer and then water passes through carbon coming out of the skimmer. Essentially I'm wondering how I can daisy chain the CO2 scrubber, ozone generator/air dryer, and skimmer all together. I have the ozotech generator and BRS air dryer coming in next week. Has anyone done this before? Thanks!
IMG_20210502_115348.jpg
 
You would run the air through the 2 media types and into the generator and then the skimmer.
Those holes in the top of your skimmer will have ozone coming out of them. You have to catch that too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new