P4 ios17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t envy the situation GHL is facing, but at the same time don’t have any sympathy for it.

These are very expensive products. The premium price tag and branding come with an implied promise of exceptional quality and service. The dashboard is the primary day to day interface and comes nowhere near meeting this expectation.

I am frustrated because this is easily fixable with regard to speed, but instead it is continually brushed under the rug and painted as a user issue or anomaly that should be taken to the ticketing system. It somewhat insulting to be told that everyone else is happy and that the dashboard problems must be my issue alone.

I am eagerly awaiting the API to be fully released so that I can build my own dashboard, but honestly given the pace of other deliverables, don’t have my hopes up.

The band-aid would be re-enabling the self hosted custom html pages for those willing to roll their own until the API is done.

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t envy the situation GHL is facing, but at the same time don’t have any sympathy for it.

These are very expensive products. The premium price tag and branding come with an implied promise of exceptional quality and service. The dashboard is the primary day to day interface and comes nowhere near meeting this expectation.

I am frustrated because this is easily fixable with regard to speed, but instead it is continually brushed under the rug and painted as a user issue or anomaly that should be taken to the ticketing system. It somewhat insulting to be told that everyone else is happy and that the dashboard problems must be my issue alone.

I am eagerly awaiting the API to be fully released so that I can build my own dashboard, but honestly given the pace of other deliverables, don’t have my hopes up.

The band-aid would be re-enabling the self hosted custom html pages for those willing to roll their own until the API is done.
Although it doesn’t have all the functionality of the app….the reason I have a touch and love it is because I can press everything on it and it reacts instantly. I find myself using it for most of the control it offers !

OP
OP
DJF

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although it doesn’t have all the functionality of the app….the reason I have a touch and love it is because I can press everything on it and it reacts instantly. I find myself using it for most of the control it offers !
I wish they hadn’t discontinued the touch- I’ve been looking for one for years

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*** Update 10/01 Regarding iOS 17 ***
The new update for iOS users is now available for download in the app store. If you are using iOS17 and are having problems, please visit the app store to get the new GHL Connect update.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*** Update 10/01 Regarding iOS 17 ***
The new update for iOS users is now available for download in the app store. If you are using iOS17 and are having problems, please visit the app store to get the new GHL Connect update.
Works great! Thanks!

Daniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna try it out now!! Been having same issues with iOS17, been using the link provided earlier in the thread but seems counterintuitive not to be able to access on the phone. Looking forward to getting this functionality back :smiling-face-with-halo:

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just made the update and so far it is quick….
1696279551656.png

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick is not a word that I would use to describe any aspect of the dashboard :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Daniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least it's working now! (for me on iOS17)

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick is not a word that I would use to describe any aspect of the dashboard :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Hey compared to before, it took less than 5 minutes to load on my iPhone…. That is an improvement, my jaw dropped.

At this pace maybe in another 10 years we can update GHL equipment with Mac….

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back