Help, AI Prime 16's setting and wave maker placements for 60 Gallon Marineland Mixed Reef Aquarium with Anenomes

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrgster5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrgster5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
87
Reaction score
67
Location
Plain City
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think my settings are good, where can I find help to know what would be best to set the AI Prime lights? Does anyone else have this tank and have good lighting recommendations? Also, I have one Nero 5 and 2 wavemakers that I can't seem to get in good placements for the corals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
 
I don't think my settings are good, where can I find help to know what would be best to set the AI Prime lights? Does anyone else have this tank and have good lighting recommendations? Also, I have one Nero 5 and 2 wavemakers that I can't seem to get in good placements for the corals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

IMG_1263.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new