Protein Skimmer, Wave Maker, UV light

David Sutton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

I have a 57 gallon AIO cube from Prime Tanks and I am looking for a good internal Protein Skimmer and wave maker. I am starting the tank as a FOWLR but may add corals in the future. If anyone has any recommendations would be appreciated.
 
As far as skimmers go, you have quite a few options.

Hydor
Sicce
Ice Cap
Innovative Marine

For a wavemaker. I'd look at Hygger, they are inexpensive and a lot of other members use them.
 
IOAOI makes decent simmers for AIO tanks. You can find them on Amazon and other online vendors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new