Pacific coast Gen-X PCX-40

Diazreeflife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
2
Location
Land o Lakes, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day everyone,

I was given a Pacific Coast Gen-X PCX-40 the only thing it needs is a new impeller. Problem is the Pacific Coast is out of Business and all the sites that still list the part are all out for good. Can anyone please tell me where I can find one of these impellers? Or can I use a different impeller?

Best Regards
David


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new