Pacific East aquaculture?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dougers31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
they came to our Swap this year in Nashville. Great folks and they had alot of PRIMO stuff. most of the clams purchased by our members are still doing very very well. Our top LFS is also working to get setup with them. all that said, I have never purchased a Shipment from them, but after meeting the owners, they are a very standup org.
 
Pacific east has come to some of our swaps here in Chicago and always has nice stuff.
 
Great place and good shipping. I've had many things shipped from them. Everything I've got from them looks great in my tank.
 
I have dealt with Becky over there a few times with group buys from local club and got some clams out of the deal... They have good communication etc... Only live stock I got was clams and there nice and healthy fwiw hth...
 
Used to be Dr. Mac corals when he was in his basement. There has been a little controversy over the years . But I do think there has never been a issue with reliability with him.
 
I've placed an order with them before and communication/shipping was excellent. I noticed the other day that they had "purple monster" frags on there the other day for like $40. Doubt they have lineage, but they seem to look the part
 
Here's one of the corals I couldn't resist;) Also picked up a nice 3+inch orange chalice.
HP%20M2104%2079%20Mind%20Numb%20Chalice--WYSIWYG_small[1].jpg
 
Dr. Mac, Rachel, and Becky are wonderful ppl to do business with. They have lots of really ultra corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new