Pacific sum more 5th doser help

  • Thread starter Thread starter d_adler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d_adler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
403
Reaction score
99
Location
south floirda
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course 2 days after starting Triton my kore 5th doser starts to act up. I came home to find that the auto top off wasn't working so I look and it says "Data transfer in process" on the led display. So I connect with no issues on my computer and do a soft reset and it starts ATO right away. When I go to "read" under "dose settings" all the sudden this error message comes up. I did a hard reset, downloaded the new firmware and software but still have the same issue with no resolution in site. I really need to fix this any help would be amazing
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449896644.262811.jpg
 
I must add that all other settings are working except for this one which makes it even weirder. I can manually dose but the auto dosing is not happening
 
Do you have anything clicked on the advance dosing section

as per day for the week i have them all checked but actually after 2 hours of messing with this i finally figured it out.
 
Also you have to activate each pump on the advance settings tab on the bottom right of the window
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new