• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pacific Sun AR Pro-M Algae Reactor

elFloyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Changing directions (future move and downsize), so am selling this Pacific Sun Algae Reactor. it was in use less than nine months and is in perfect condition. Includes US 1/2" connections.

Price = $300 includes shipping to the lower 48.

AR-PRO M
System Size: 500-1000L (132 - 264 gallons)
Recommended Flow Rate: 1000-1500L/H (264 - 396 gallons)
Body Material: High Quality Cast Acrylic
Dimensions: 190x190x550 mm (7.5" x 7.5" x 22")
Hose Inlet/Outlet: Hard plumbing version 1/2" US
Flow Pattern: Bottom Up
Light Type: Green Plant grow LEDs
Power consumption: 23,5W
Placement: AR-PRO reactors are made from reef safe materials which allows placement of the reactor inside or outside of the sump.

http://pacific-sun.eu/shop/filtration/algae-reactor/

IMG_1242.jpg
IMG_1243.jpg

OP
OP
elFloyd

elFloyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reactor comes with US connections. The output (top) is 1/2" 45 degree slip connection and the input (bottom) is 1/2" union. Also comes with US power supply. Reactor can be used inside or outside the sump, I used it outside. It does not come with a pump. I am cleaning up 9 month old Octo VarioS-2 DC controllable pump (792 GPH) that I used to feed this reactor and a UV sterilizer. I will sell it for $150 shipped.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/varios-2-controllable-dc-pump-792-gph-reef-octopus.html

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back