• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Packaged Price Deal - Pick Up Only - New Jersey

DeepBlueSeaV1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package Deal - Take it all (not breaking selling separately) - New Jersey pick up only - Located in Gillette, NJ 07933

Great opportunity for some looking to setup a quarantine tank or just another 29 tank in general.

No Haggle - $175.00 take it all...

Tanks have been inside home since purchased and hold water. Recently closed this system down and it's just taking up space at this point.

1 - 29 gallon aquarium 30 × 12 × 18" H - approx 2 years old. Back glass painted black.
1 - 29 gallon aquarium 30 × 12 × 18" H - approx 2 year old. Black glass painted black. Both left and right corners drilled with modular marine 1000gph low profile overflow boxes installed. Center drilled for water return line.
20171106_210102478_iOS.jpg

1 - Bermuda Aquatics - BPS - 3C - Venturi Protein skimmer w/ Eheim 1262 pump - This venturi skimmer rocks. It's used but venturi's skimmers don't wear out. Workmanship is second to none. Unfortunately, Bermuda Aquatics no longer makes skimmers. I had it setup with a bottle overflow collection cup. Was just a tad easier than removing the actual cup. Comes with the screw to plug that collection tube up if you want to remove the cup to empty and clean. Can't believe I'm even willing to let this beast go. Don't think you can find a skimmer this well made at this point in time. Personally speaking from experience, this is better built than my lifereef skimmer.
MyBermuda.jpeg

1 - Custom made T5 hanging light with cooling fan. 2- T5 lamps with an barely used OSRAM QHE 2x39-24T5HO ballast. Parabolic Reflectors. It's used, reflectors are not shinny brand new but it lights a tank and puts off plenty of PAR for 2 bulbs. (Bulbs are old and will need to be replaced for correct spectrum.)

CustomT5.jpg

1 - 8w Gamma Ultra Violet Sterilizer - Brand new bulb

GammaUV.jpg
BPS-3C.png

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back