Packaging - A bit more care needed

SliceGolfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
1,476
Reaction score
2,280
Location
Washington
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply - Wanted to share the state of the packaging in my order received today. I think someone isn't taking much pride in their work.

IMG_2126.jpg
 
This isn't meant to bash BRS. As an BRS customer, I have observed similar scenarios with my own purchases over the past few years unfortunately. Luckily I have not had stuff breaking and did not have to make a call to customer support. Seem like a very rushed and halfa** job in scenarios I had.
 
This isn't meant to bash BRS. As an BRS customer, I have observed similar scenarios with my own purchases over the past few years unfortunately. Luckily I have not had stuff breaking and did not have to make a call to customer support. Seem like a very rushed and halfa** job in scenarios I had.
As someone who spent a lot of my career in an operations environment, including packaging, processes don’t change/optimize unless there is feedback received from the customer. Otherwise the company thinks things are going swimmingly when there are no complaints. I would hope the honest feedback is received and escalated appropriately to enact an appropriate change.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new