Pain in my wrasse

p1u5h13r4m24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
2,182
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m about to remove my Melanurus wrasse because I need harlequin shrimp and pepermint shrimp. I’ve tried peppermints a few times. I’ll add them at night when lights are off and the wrasse snatches them up right away.
I’d still like a flat worm eating fish, but I really done want a 6 line or the yellow coris. Do you think a leopard wrasse would eat shrimp as well? Any other suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new