Painting peeling canopy

thesoulpatch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
333
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have moved and my canopy from planet aquariums has some water damage/peeling paint and I was wondering what I should do to fix it before I put it back on. (I figured sand it and paint it, but just wanting reassurance) Also what paint is reef safe and how to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Tia

Ps I've also contacted planet aquariums and no response.
1000002993.jpg
1000002992.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new