Pair of Pygmy Angels

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a pair of Pygmy angels that I don't care to keep. 1 male, 1 female. I'll take $40 for the pair. Let me know ASAP, they'll be out of the tank tomorrow morning. PM me for details.

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these the cherub Pygmy Angels?
I assume yes since that's what most people are referring to when they just say "Pygmy angel" and also do u have any pictures of them as I may be interested in them for my RSM130 reef
Also have these ever given you any issues with nipping at spa polyps or zoa's?

OP
OP
SLUF681

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any pics of them, but they are cherub angels. They're the standard bluish purple with orangish yellow head. I've had them in a tank previously that had zoas without any problems. Never had any sps in a tank with them. I got them from K2Parkstar several months ago. He may chime in with a little info on what he had in the tank with them.

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't have any SPS when I had them, but I did t have any problems with them messing with zoas.

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I know it says local only but if I didn decide to pull the trigger on these would you be willing to ship?

OP
OP
SLUF681

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly don't see where it would benefit you for me to ship them. Shipping would be around $40. I would assume that you could get them cheaper in South Florida than the $40 each it would amount to. You can buy them here in east TN for around $35 each at the LFS.

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, what? They were for sale but now they're not for sale because you accidentally put them into a tank?

OP
OP
SLUF681

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, pretty much Mel. I don't just absolutely hate them or anything, I was just gonna get rid of them while I had them out anyway. I can't imagine trying to catch them now!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back