• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pair of Tunze 6155s / 7095 Controller - $450 Shipped 6105

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a pair of Tunze 6155s with a 7095 controller for sale. Asking $450 shipped. I replaced these with four 6105s and a Neptune VDM in the tank they were in as I wanted to create an alternating gyre. This is the reason I’m selling them.

These pumps now cost $430 each new. They’re basically the same size as a 6105 but have much greater output. These pumps are in good working order, but do show signs of wear. They’re not as quiet as the brand new 6105s I just got, but I think that is to be expected considering they’re used and how much more flow they generate. I guarantee they run and put out a lot of flow, just don’t expect them to be in like new condition.

The 7095 works but the moon light does not light up anymore. Interval mode seems a bit random, but from what I read in interval mode it mixes pulse mode on top of the interval mode. This is the reason I replaced it with a VDM, pulse mode maxes at 6 seconds and I wanted a 1 minute gyre without any pulsing. The last pic is the 7095 in action before I took down the two 6155s and 7095.

I don’t want to split up the pumps and controller. The pumps are $450 shipped for the pair and I’m throwing in the 7095 for free.

iLdiJd8.jpg

To2txZ8.jpg

ziZ5e2j.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back