• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Turbelle controller only from a 6105

Item Price
$60.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chiefifd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
301
Reaction score
170
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tunze Turbelle controller that I disconnected from a Tunze 6105 PowerHead. The powerhead's power wire's outer protective coating cracked exposing the electrical wires. The 6105 Tunze was still working when I removed it from my tank so the Tunze Turbelle controller was working fine.

For sale is the Tunze Turbelle controller only, and not the 6105 Tunze PowerHead. There are simple connections to plug and unplug the wires. If you have questions please ask.
I'm asking $60 shipped to the Lower 48 States U.S.A.https://www.reef2reef.com/attachments/upload?type=post&context[node_id]=60&hash=4fc007632db741132a2c61173a8f74f7

tempImagejajOJ0.png tempImageDGIXZ3.png tempImage9JGkJP.png tempImagey6EClH.png
 
Bump........$50 shipped to the Lower 48 States
 
I think I still have it. Let me check to make sure........ Might not have a chance for a few days to rummage around.
 
Just checked....Yes I still have it.
Give me a shout and we can make the deal.
Take care - Have a great holiday week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new