Pairing watchman gobies

FreeEnergyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the Caribbean Pistol (orange body with a white horizontal line and some BRIGHT blue legs) from my LFS and the watchman online within a day or two. It’s not a great body shot but here’s a very short feeding vid. He’s a real cool little guy.
Hes a Nice looking pistol! Looks like I dropped a potato chip in ur tank though fyi

brandon p

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think the Caribbean Pistol shrimp pair with Indo-Pacific Watchman Gobies.
They don’t. My pistol used to hate ME the most; he even shot me up close once! He eventually realized he wasn’t killing and eating me but that I was feeding him. But I think my hands took the attention off the goby long enough to make his life in the same tunnels ok. Like they’ve agreed to disagree or whatever. He doesn’t pop off like he used to. I’ve got a few cool interactions in there.

FreeEnergyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally gotta pic of the newlyweds and their 3rd wheel 3rd wheels popped off when they met ☹ glad he so tiny gobies just looked at em like dont start none wont be none Holmes. They been cool ever since

20200901_162355.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back