Pajama cardinals misbehaving why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sresczenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sresczenko

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
30
Location
DesMoines
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got two pajama cardinals. One minute they swim together like best buds and the next minute one is harassing the other. One then proceeds to isolate to a corner and the other under a cave rock. Is the one sick that’s getting picked in?
 
Oh I have no idea. I wouldn’t know how to tell. They’re about the same size. Will they quit once other fish are added? Because I’ve got a tomini and coral beauty coming toward end of month.
 
Upvote 0
If they are like bangai cardinals after feeding look at their bellies you should see a small tab kinda protrusion. 1 tab is male 2 is female ? Or otherwise around I forgot but you should at least be able to tell if they are same gender or not.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new