Palmer Blue and Sapphire Milli

wickedxreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2023
Messages
213
Reaction score
107
Location
Buda
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers-

I’m looking to purchase a palmers blue and sapphire milli. Please DM me if you have frags for sale. Would need shipped to Buda, TX.

TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new