• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Palys for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter boxer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

boxer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
306
Reaction score
4
Location
Augusta, G.A.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bloodshots and sunny D's $20pp + shipping! Pm for info. (pm only please)


IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg
 
I have been looking at Bloodshots a lot lately. Been trying to identify what I have. Aren't they frostbites? My buddy has frostbites, and they look just like that. Not making accusation, just wondering.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new