Palythoa Collectors Unite

I will have to get them from you in the future^:wink:

Sweet palys ARC!
 
These things are unreal! Saw them in their tank tonight, and if my tank was set up I would have these guys for sure!
 
they do look nice, but after the intro hype i'm not jumping up and down. it's probably just a case of expectations being set too high.

also interested in a colony shot and maybe flash shot.

are you submitting them to coralpedia?

would be interesting to see them next to tangelos!

cheers!
ben
 
Thanks for all of the feedback; the Tiger Lillies were submitted to Jeremy at CoralPedia, I will follow up with a post when they are added.

Lots of orders placed from R2R Members all over the US. We still have a few frags left; PM if interested. Thanks!
 
Lots of inquiries about frag packs. We have a ton of different morphs, if there are certain ones you are looking for just let us know and we'd be happy to put a pack together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new