Palythoa Disposal

  • Thread starter Thread starter StradicCi4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

StradicCi4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Messages
87
Reaction score
72
Location
Land of maple syrup and beavers
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large colony of Palys, I am going to be re-scaping some of my tank. I will be getting rid of some of the rock covered in palys, there are palys in the sand bed I will be throwing out.

what is the safe way to dispose of these. Its -25C at night, should I just put them outside?
 
You can see if any local reefers around you want them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new