Pampering peppermint shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kehy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kehy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
329
Reaction score
316
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watching a shrimp test apart and devour an aptasia that had string you is quite enjoyable. My shrimp have earned my favor, and how can I properly reward them?

Aka, I wanna spoil some shrimp and give them the good life. How?
 
I'm torn on this. If you have a shrimp that's eating Aiptasia and you spoil it with some food source, it might not go back to hunting Aiptasia.
 
I'm torn on this. If you have a shrimp that's eating Aiptasia and you spoil it with some food source, it might not go back to hunting Aiptasia.
It appears they have almost completely eliminated the population in 36 hours. There's going to be the crop after and so on, but largely they've been the A team. They will go after any that sting them, haha
 
It appears they have almost completely eliminated the population in 36 hours. There's going to be the crop after and so on, but largely they've been the A team. They will go after any that sting them, haha
Consider yourself lucky. My peppermints and filefish won't touch Aiptasia. My CBB on the other hand is an Aiptasia eating machine. I had a huge infestation. Now, I can't find a single Aiptasia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new