Panta rhei hydrotube

Hey! I hope all is well and the build has been successful! Any chance you could share your updated experience with the hydro tubes? I’m looking to get 2 installed on my tank as well. How is maintenance on them? Have you had to replace any parts yet? If possible I’d love to see a video of your tank and the flow you’ve created with them!
- Colin
 
Im curious as well. Leaning towards doing abyzz a200 pumps for a closed loop but the reverse on the Panta Rhei is very interesting. Haven't found many with experience so Im a little hesitant.
 
did you use a true 2” pvc on the panta?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new