• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new mp40wqd and 2x xr15w pro

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
2,778
Reaction score
72
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So unfortunately I thought I'd get to set up my tank but I need to get a new hot water heater for my home. Selling slightly under retail. The light mounts fit a redsea reefer 250. I'd like to sell the mounts and radions together. Never used. Only opened to look at.
Lights and mounts $925
Mp40wQD
20170321_181434.jpg
20170321_181440.jpg
$315

20170321_181459.jpg


20170321_181520.jpg
 
So unfortunately I thought I'd get to set up my tank but I need to get a new hot water heater for my home. Selling slightly under retail. The light mounts fit a redsea reefer 250. I'd like to sell the mounts and radions together. Never used. Only opened to look at.
Lights and mounts $925
Mp40wQD
20170321_181434.jpg
20170321_181440.jpg
$315

20170321_181459.jpg


20170321_181520.jpg

The mp40Wqd is available on line for $305 shipped, would you consider $275 shipped?
 
Last edited:
It's $350 on BRS and that's what I paid. $275 is too low at the moment. Sorry.
 
No problem, thanks.
 
How much price for one radion?
This light is G4 pro or 3G pro?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new