PAR Meter for rent?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ClamIAm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ClamIAm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon reefers, a relative noob here in central AL in the midst of setting up a 30g cube and I was wondering if anyone locally had a PAR meter I could rent? I'm trying to avoid the $500 deposits of going online.

I'm running dual Kessil A160WE and want to get a good map of my tank before I start placing livestock. Thanks!
 
Welcome aboard!

Ask around in the reefing groups for Alabama. Several folks have one.

If by some chance I can break away and get down there when I have one in my possession I will take measurements. Just super busy with about a hundred projects lately.
 
If you become a supporting member on here there’s a par meter you can borrow, I just used it, it was enlightening.
 
If you don't have any luck here on R2R, I believe BRS rents them. At least they stated that in one of their videos.
 
Thanks all for the advice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new