PAR meter - Really need to get this done.

Tunatime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I really need to rent/borrow a PAR METER for a week. My tank needs to move to the next stage and add coral but I don't have the credit card to rent a PAR meter from BRS. Can any one help? I would really like an Apogee rather than Seneye.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't your local reef club have one that they loan out? Or maybe someone near you in the local reef club might have one to loan you.

Also, some LFS have them for rent.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I really need to rent/borrow a PAR METER for a week. My tank needs to move to the next stage and add coral but I don't have the credit card to rent a PAR meter from BRS. Can any one help? I would really like an Apogee rather than Seneye.
What lights are you running? Show us a pic of the tank. Rather than worrying about par readings just let the fine people on here help you out.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back