Par meter

  • Thread starter Thread starter renato120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
1,333
Location
Nashua,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I buy a par meter? Home Depot?
If possible wich one should I buy? Are they supost to be water proved? I seen some at home depot web site, but I dont even know how that works. If anyone here familiar with a par meter can you please show me a good one to buy it? Thank you.
 
Also check out the BioTek Par meter. A bunch of places carry it....and all at $195....so I'm guessing MAP pricing. The sensor is actually made by Apogee, but it's made to plug into your computer with downloadable software.
 
I have the seneye its good enough to get a solid reading to know at least what you need to change in your lighting if any changes need to be made. I believe BulkReefSupply has a good video on just about every economical par meter out there. You should watch that. If I knew the link I would post it.
 
I have the seneye its good enough to get a solid reading to know at least what you need to change in your lighting if any changes need to be made. I believe BulkReefSupply has a good video on just about every economical par meter out there. You should watch that. If I knew the link I would post it.
Ok! Thank you
 
No Problem, your welcome! Now that I got thinking about it I know BRS has a video about PAR meters because a buddy was talking about how they reviewed my seneye in one of their videos. Ill try to find the video and post the link if you don't find it first haha its one of their most recent videos. I should have said I believe they do a video on just par meters because they also have a very new comprehensive video on just about every single lighting type there is to buy out there. That also goes over a little about PAR meters. Both are very informative and very worth the time watching. I personally watched the light video.
 
No Problem, your welcome! Now that I got thinking about it I know BRS has a video about PAR meters because a buddy was talking about how they reviewed my seneye in one of their videos. Ill try to find the video and post the link if you don't find it first haha its one of their most recent videos. I should have said I believe they do a video on just par meters because they also have a very new comprehensive video on just about every single lighting type there is to buy out there. That also goes over a little about PAR meters. Both are very informative and very worth the time watching. I personally watched the light video.
I saw the video for the bio tek marine 3000. I think Im gonna buy it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new