Parameters?? New tank

Is there anyway I can help mature the tank? I’ve added copepods and stuff.
I know after the a few water changes and keeping parameters and everything starts to stabilize. But other than that what is stability in a tank?
Maturity . Time .
time and stable parameters
A new system can not be stable nor mature
 
You cannot accurately test nitrate in the presence of nitrite. Stop testing nitrate until nitrite goes down. This usually takes a little bit of time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new