Parasite HELP!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z-Train
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z-Train

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed when i got home that on my frogspawn there is a weird white goopy thing right next to the frogspawns mouth it looks like a white blob and has little brown peice of something stuck in the center What is it? what should I do?
 
is it coming out of the mouth of the frogspawn? Sounds like poop.

I would wait to see if you can identify before doing anything. Pics will help.
 
IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg
It may be hard to see but it is a little white glob with a brown thing in it stuck by the mouth of the coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new