Parhippolyte uveae - Cave Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zhubbell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zhubbell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
231
Reaction score
91
Location
Toledo, Oh
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have some Parhippolyte uveae coming in tomorrow from Africa, anyone ever kept these? Not a ton of info out there, wondering if anyone has any advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new