Part of the Family

FishHead63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it feel you’re not part of the family when maintaining a marine or reef aquarium? Everyone loves to look at it but doesn’t understand the effort put into it to keep it majestic. Love to hear your family’s compliments.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it feel you’re not part of the family when maintaining a marine or reef aquarium? Everyone loves to look at it but doesn’t understand the effort put into it to keep it majestic. Love to hear your family’s compliments.
Luckily my missus and aye are equally drawn and attracted to fish and coral keeping although she's more into the FW side of things. We have a room each in the house :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: We entertain each others ideas..

The rest of the family and most of the friends thinks we're daft- they do enjoy looking at it all though!

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is into it too. She got tired of hearing we can't have that in our tank...so I bought her a biocube 32. She also has a 29 planted tank and I have a 34g red sea and a 10g project Tank. I do all of the maintenance which is fine, tinkering with the tanks is how I relax after work. We take mini road trips to go lfs hoping or to go to shows, etc. We're going to southern aquatic experience in Columbia next month.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back