Party in 1 week!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is your 1 weeks count down to the annual PMASI picnic.

If you have not already RSVP, please shoot me a pm, give me a call/text or respond to this post. We are going to start buying the food and supplies so a rough estimate would be greatly appreciated.

We are having this family friendly event at Acer's house in Gibsonia, PA on July 16th. Kick off at 4:00pm. We have a volley ball/badminton net, Bocce Balls, Corn Hole et cetera. The club will provide the main course, non-alcoholic beverages and the plastic wear. In the past we have done this pot luck style and would love for people to bring things, however we will still let you come if you don't
biggrin.gif
. If you, or your significant other, or Wal-Mart, would like to bring something please let me know. As much as some of us would like it, we don't want to end up with 20 cases of beer and 15 bags of chips. Bring the booze/beer for yourselves, as we know some of us are a thirsty bunch.

This is a great opportunity for us all to get to know each other a bit better and to socialize. I'm really looking forward to being able to do what I do best, B.S. I will be bringing coral frags for either a raffle or just to give away. If there are any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me on the forums or my cell. 412-657-7586

If you are not subscribed to or getting the PMASI newsletter please send me a pm with you e-mail address. If you need directions to Teds house or the address for your GPS please contact me.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have confirmed around 25 people with a few possibles. Plan on 25 - 30 people.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back