• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Patedship comes through-

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pat and I just completed an 9 to11pc. frag swap each way over the last couple days and everything turned out great. Communication was second to none and the corals were packed well and showed up healthy ready to grow-thank you Pat!!

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem Joe, it was a pleasure to do business with you! I wish I had a camera that could capture the true colors of your corals! You arent the TOTM for no reason! Joe has to have been the fairest person I have ever traded with in my nearly 5 years in the hobby. If you have a chance to trade with him make sure you give him bigger frags than you say you are going to cause he most certainly does! That would be the only thing that I think went wrong with this trade, I didnt realize how generous his 3/4" or 1" frag really was haha.

Overall it was an amazing trade and I would love to do it again! Thanks a lot!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back