Pax Bellum Arid 24

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
1,644
Reaction score
1,473
Location
Pleasanton, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for 6 months. I am original owner. Comes with calcium connect and all quick disconnects. 550 shipped
20190404_182323.jpg
20190404_182114.jpg
20190404_182525.jpg
 
Reactor is 1 year old. Used 6 months. Selling cause I can't get algea to grow. Weather it's in a reactor or a refugium. Actually was going to leave it around just in case I might want to retry down the road. Or I can sell it and buy a new frag. I also try to sell less than everyone sometimes a lot more sometimes a little. Simply because it's used, and I think people need to take the prices lower for the used items. Otherwise this piece is in near new condition. I never sell junk. Cause remember, what goes around comes around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new