Pax Bellum Ever Go On Sale?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
roberthu526

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let you know that if you use the coupon code Salt20 on saltwateraquarium.com you can get $20 off of one and also a freebie. They have them in stock also. I just bought one this weekend.

Thanks but I am looking for the C series. It probably has to be through Unique Corals.

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get it & have it up and running ,, put up a post on what you think of it :)

Thanks! Will do. Not to hijack the thread, but I am pretty excited to see how it will affect everything. My NO3 (dose saltpeter daily to make it register on test kits ~2ppm Red Sea) and PO4 (0.01-0.04 Hanna) is pretty low but I have a lot of brown hair algae growing in the DT so I’m hoping the Chaeto in the reactor will outcompete it because the Chaeto in the refugium just withers away smothered in the brown hair algae. We shall see!

OP
OP
roberthu526

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Will do. Not to hijack the thread, but I am pretty excited to see how it will affect everything. My NO3 (dose saltpeter daily to make it register on test kits ~2ppm Red Sea) and PO4 (0.01-0.04 Hanna) is pretty low but I have a lot of brown hair algae growing in the DT so I’m hoping the Chaeto in the reactor will outcompete it because the Chaeto in the refugium just withers away smothered in the brown hair algae. We shall see!

Have you set yours up? Any updates?

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you set yours up? Any updates?

I haven’t gotten a chance to set it up yet! But looks like I might not be on this tank. I will be upgrading my tank, actually am getting it next week so I will just hold off and plug it into that system when setup. Did you receive yours yet?

OP
OP
roberthu526

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t gotten a chance to set it up yet! But looks like I might not be on this tank. I will be upgrading my tank, actually am getting it next week so I will just hold off and plug it into that system when setup. Did you receive yours yet?

No it will be here next Monday via UPS. Really hoped to get it this week.

OP
OP
roberthu526

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, did you get to hook it up yet? If so, how’s it working out and do you like it?

I have not. Received it Monday and haven’t had time to unpack yet. I plan to get it set up this weekend. Right now I have chaeto growing pretty well in the refugium so I am not in a hurry.

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I hear you. Mine is still sitting in its box as well, have yet to even unpackage it. I am not even bothering to put it on this tank because I going to be upgrading the display but that won’t actually happen until sometime February or March. I am anxious to see how well it works! Especially considering it’s price point.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went online to order a Pax Bellum Arid N24 this morning ,, your site says they are out of stock and should be available in the next 10 to 15 days ,, how confident are you that this is a true statement ? I have heard skimmer companies make that same claim ,, people never did get their skimmers ,, Its not that I don't trust you ,, I don't trust anyone that's trying to sell me something ,, I have no problem buying the Pax Bellum ,,, sell or no sell ,, I was going online to buy this morning ,, it wasn't until I got online that saw their might be a sell ,, I just want to feel confident that I will get it :)

stacksoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's one guy, there probably will never be a sale because the volume just isn't there.

This is accurate. These guys don't mass produce them and have overstock issues etc. Well worth the $ IMO. My favorite piece of equipment that makes other high-end reefing tech sit at the kid's table.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the N24 ,, site said it was on back order would ship in 10 to 15 days ,, now it has been pulled from the Unique Corals site ,, not sure whats up with this ,, they haven't sent my money back ,, so I guess I am still good ,,, not sure ,,

Back