Pax bellum light dim

  • Thread starter Thread starter nasdds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nasdds

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Messages
121
Reaction score
52
Location
milton
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever had any issues with a dim pax bellum light? I have mine run about 16 hrs a day. All of a sudden light is dim and I’m wondering if it’s the light itself or the power supply. Anyone ever run into this? Thanks.
 
I have a similar issue with a different brand. I think some leds can go bad.
So I overnighted a generic power supply from Amazon and it ended up working. Worth a try to see if it’s the power supply in your case too. Thanks for the feedback.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new