Paypal help?

Darren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a Paypal account so that I can buy and sell items and receive payment through Paypal. Do I need a "personal" or "premier" account? I am confused. Thanks.

OP
OP
Darren

Darren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I have an account already that I have "bought" with but not sure if I need Premier to receive funds.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Premier gives more option of sending and receiving payment.

OP
OP
Darren

Darren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man trying to read the rules / fees on the Paypal site has my head spinning. If I want to buy using Paypal and accept Payment on goods I sold using Paypal which will have the lowest fees?

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only time that there is a difference in fees is if you have a business account that you are setting up through Paypal.
Premium is the way to go. The personal account is more for sending and receiving funds from account to account. With a premium account the sender of the money can pay by credit card and you can send and receive payment through a credit card.

ReefRunner

Reef hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the premium account as well. I find it gives you more flexibility with regards to payment options.

Robin

Tomasz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the difference is that the personal will only limit you to a total of $1000 in spending money (all transactions together), premium has no limit.

OP
OP
Darren

Darren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks for everyone's help. I set up a Premier account. I am waiting for it to be "verified". Going to post some frags for sale in the next few days. :)

Back