pc rainbow placement

Thanks guys. I guess ill try to lower it a bit. Funny thing is right now is sitting somewere mid tank. But it is growing nicely, just that the base is all white as yall can see. But growth ia not bad imo for a month. Guess ill bring it down a bit
I think you should raise the nutrients to like no3 at 20. I am thinking you will see it color up really nice and everything else may get a little better color if you just bump that no3 by 10.
 
I think you should raise the nutrients to like no3 at 20. I am thinking you will see it color up really nice and everything else may get a little better color if you just bump that no3 by 10.
I highly doubt it's the lighting.
 
I think you should raise the nutrients to like no3 at 20. I am thinking you will see it color up really nice and everything else may get a little better color if you just bump that no3 by 10.
Threads 4 years old I’m sure they have moved on….. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new