PC rainbow species...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cflow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cflow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
234
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, after scouring YouTube videos, I noticed similarities in a certain acro that I believe are the same species. I believe PC rainbow is the same species is Copps Bella, that is acropora convexa. It is hard to find pictures of large colonies of pc rainbow, but those that do post their pictures, i find that it is the same as Copps Bella except Copps’ is just pink with yellow tips. What do you think? I found a zeovit user on YouTube that has a blue convexa. If anyone has this blue convexa, let me know.
 
I'm not familiar with Copps Bella acro, but PC Rainbow is likely A. Convexa. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a blue Convexa. Would have to see a pic of the coral you're thinking is a blue Convexa. My guess would be it's a blue Formosa or Hoeksemai
 
I don’t know if I can post other's videos. If you search “zeospur” on YouTube, the video is named “to spur or not to spur “, or something like that. The blueish-green colony near the top is a convexa I believe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new