PE on Superman Monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pitcom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
692
Reaction score
4
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just posting pics of the PE on my Superman Monti. The first picture is normal tank lighting. The second two are both actinic shots. I just got this frag yesterday and I'm happy to see it acclimated so well. Now to see how it colors up under the t5's. It's a 2" x 1.5" piece. i got it for 20 bucks. Whether its true Sman or wild monti, it was well worth it.





 
Last edited:
Nice polyp extention on a new frag
If you got that frag for $20 you got a screamin' deal.
 
Nice polyp extention on a new frag
If you got that frag for $20 you got a screamin' deal.

Yeah i think so too, even if its wild superman. Were you able to see the pics ok? I'm trying to figure out why they are showing up as dark so people cant see em.
 
I see the pictures real good.

When first saw your post, I was looking for a PE ( people eater) in the picture.
Took me a moment to realize you meant polyp extention, which is great.
 
On my computer the pics look a bit dark aswell. The polyps are a grape/maroon type color. If you want something to compare your pictures with, this frag is really bright, this way you got a straight on screen comparison.


Superman-2.jpg

6771
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new