Peak sea urchin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xrouter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xrouter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
93
Reaction score
145
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little picture that I think represents life with my tuxedo urchin that I took last night. He was spawning on top of a spire after having picked up some new friends (yes that is a zoa frag he has as well) *sigh*. Love this guy.

PXL_20210701_175848492.MP.jpg
 
yep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new