Pearl Berry question..???

  • Thread starter Thread starter VirusAcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VirusAcro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had an pearl berry since a little frag now it grow into a 4 inches colony,,it used to look pearl berry now it turns into green berry,I means green maybe just a little purple-ish on the tips and kinda white-ish on the body..does anyone has problem just like mines??
 
Mine is the other way around K2..i guess once they get bigger they will lose the pearl scene looking..maybe I'm wrong
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new