Pectina - Can they be friendly to anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hungrypede
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2019
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
1,622
Location
SF Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a sucker for a space invader spectina. Such a unique and interesting coral, but as I’m sure many of us here know, the sweepers they send out are just as deadly as they are beautiful.

I keep a softball chunk of space invader pectina in a corner of the tank and take special care to not put any corals within 8-12”.

Does anyone keep different varieties of pectina near each other without issue? Specifically hoping to keep a chunk of rainbow next to the space invader.

Cheers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new