Pederson cleaner shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter TylerJaid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll have to look into a skunk cleaner I don't think I've seen that one yet
The most common and my favorite. It was in the tank at the dentist’s office with Nemo. Always out and about and loves to clean your hand when it’s in the tank.
 
The most common and my favorite. It was in the tank at the dentist’s office with Nemo. Always out and about and loves to clean your hand when it’s in the tank.
Yup he's the one I was looking at getting but on that site it's just labeled cleaner shrimp! I'll definitely have one of those
 
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any experience with the pederson cleaner shrimp?? If so can they be kept with normal cleaner shrimp? So I was thinking maybe two of each in a 55 gallon tank thanks for the input and info in advance!
I got a pederson cleaner def would keep in a smaller tank awesome shrimp tho but def will get picked on by the big cleaners
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new