Pedro's new NUVO EXT 75 build

My montis for some reason lost their color....they are slowly coming backs.
tempImagewF5oea.jpg
 
I’m interested in updates as well. I’ve narrowed down my list of tanks for my upgrade and this tank has always been at the top. I just need to pull the trigger.
 
tempImagenx5fK2.jpg

@dough @reeftivo

Here is a pic I took on Feb 14th. I only get to see it once every 5-6 weeks as I moved 4 1/2 hrs away from home. My mom feeds the fish (a lil too much thus the cyano) but overall has taken great care of my fish for almost a year. She knows nothing about the chemistry of the water, additives, etc., but like I said she's doing a fantastic job. I will be going home next weekend to do the water change, change RODI, and stuff, and will take another picture. The tank has been great so far. I know they are expensive now. I paid 1250 when I bought mine. Also took out about 7-8 anemones last time I was home. They were starting to take over.
 
tempImagenx5fK2.jpg

@dough @reeftivo

Here is a pic I took on Feb 14th. I only get to see it once every 5-6 weeks as I moved 4 1/2 hrs away from home. My mom feeds the fish (a lil too much thus the cyano) but overall has taken great care of my fish for almost a year. She knows nothing about the chemistry of the water, additives, etc., but like I said she's doing a fantastic job. I will be going home next weekend to do the water change, change RODI, and stuff, and will take another picture. The tank has been great so far. I know they are expensive now. I paid 1250 when I bought mine. Also took out about 7-8 anemones last time I was home. They were starting to take over.
Wow. Your mom is doing a darn good job. Tank looks good. Bummer you can't be there as much to enjoy it. Keep us updated. Close to pulling the trigger on the 75 ext here. just need to figure out a way to convince wife is a great idea to upgrade. She has rein over the deco in living room. Happy wife happy life ya know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new