Peer Review Request: Watts Per Gallon LED

This is an old thread, but I thought I'd chime in with a data point. I've been running ~150 watts over this 150 gallon tank (48x36x19) for the past 11 months. The SPS sit around 300-500 PAR and the sandbed is around 150-200 PAR.
DSC04958 (1).jpg
DSC04958 (1).jpg
 
This is an old thread, but I thought I'd chime in with a data point. I've been running ~150 watts over this 150 gallon tank (48x36x19) for the past 11 months. The SPS sit around 300-500 PAR and the sandbed is around 150-200 PAR.
DSC04958 (1).jpg
DSC04958 (1).jpg
Love the aesthetic of that tank. Something you don’t see as much anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new